WAGS Rising U10 Girls
Chantilly Soccer Club (CSC) is looking for enthusiastic young soccer players born on or after August 1, 2004 and before July 31, 2005 who share our passion for playing soccer and developing skills while still having fun! CSC currently has one team in this age group but will be forming TWO teams from these tryouts.
The CSC U10 Spirit program will provide excellent year-round training opportunities, including competition in WAGS, indoor soccer or futsal leagues, and tournaments. Bill Delaney, a USSF-licensed coach and former college assistant coach, will oversee the program and is dedicated to developing the whole player, strong individual technical skills, good sportsmanship, and a composed team-style of play. Practices are hard work but FUN!
Initial Tryouts are as follows:
• Fri, May 23 Crossfield Elementary 5-6:30 PM
• Fri, May 30 Crossfield Elementary 5-6:30 PM
• Weds, June 4 Crabtree Park 5-6:30 PM
Additional sessions will be scheduled throughout the summer on an as-needed basis. You can also schedule your daughter to attend a regular practice now through mid-June. Normal practice days are Wednesday and Friday.
What should your daughter bring to tryouts?
• Wear a white t-shirt. NOTE: We will be using permanent markers to write numbers on the tee shirts. These shirts are to be worn each tryout so that we may identify the child.
• Water (make sure to bring a sufficient amount since it will be hot and the tryouts will last 90 minutes).
• Shin Guards. Any player without them will NOT be able to participate in the tryouts.
• A well-pumped, size 4 ball.
Please attend as many sessions as possible, as the more times the coaches see your
daughter the better. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of tryouts to ensure that
your daughter is registered and receives her player number.
To obtain more information about CSC or get directions to the fields, please refer to our
website at: http://www.chantillysoccerclub.org/
Any field closures due to weather are usually posted by 3 PM each day on the web site.
Further questions? Please feel free to contact Coach Bill Delaney at 571.331.3608 or via email at: email@example.com