For Boys and Girls Ages 5-15
The Chantilly Soccer Club is pleased to announce our summer camp schedule. Our (3) one week summer camps will be run by CSC's Club Technical Director, Marcelo Gengatena. Each week long camp will emphasize a variety of topics from foot skill training, passing, to shooting and finishing all in a fun and natural setting on real grass not on feet scorching astro-turf. All sessions will be held at conveniently located and easy to get to Fred Crabtree Park #3 next to Crossfield ES. All sessions will run Monday-Friday from 9am to 12noon. Friday's session is a make-up session in case of inclement weather or if no inclement weather, a day of fun games, prizes, and awards. Each camper will receive a camp t-shirt and ball. Weeks 1 & 2 are for travel & rec. players; week 3 is for travel players only. There's a wait list for week 3 rec. players to determine interest.
- Week 1: July 11-15, boys & girls-travel & rec. players ages 5-15 (9am-12noon);
- Week 2: July 18-22, boys & girls-travel & rec. players ages 5-15 (9am-12noon);
- Week 3: July 25-29, boys & girls-travel players ages 9-15 (9am-12noon)
- Week 3 wait list for boys & girls- rec. players ages 5-15.
- sibling (for same week)
- early bird (by 4/1)
- Call for groups of 6 or more.