The Chantilly Soccer Club welcomes existing travel teams and new travel teams looking to form comprised of groups of experienced travel players or strong rec. players seeking to play at a higher level. CSC has openings for teams in NCSL and ODSL, ages U9-U19.
New teams or existing teams transferring to CSC will register in CSC's Select Travel Program which includes:
- Volunteer coaches with appropriate USSF coaching licenses and overseen by CSC's Technical Director;
- Coaches who implement CSC's curriculum (based on the US Youth Soccer Development Model and 2015 US Soccer Development Initiatives) w/ guidance from CSC's Club TD;
- Club Training 1x/week during the fall, spring seasons outdoors; 1x/week indoor training during the winter;
- Participation in CSC's Winter Futsal League;
- Pre-season summer mini-camp;
- Participation in 4 tournaments- pre-season & post-season in fall & spring;
- Goalkeeping clinics;
- Club dues, league fees, insurance, field maintenance, admin. fees;
To inquire about bringing your team to CSC and for more information, please contact CSC Club TD, Marcelo Gangotena: Email: email@example.com; Phone: 703-861-2580.