- Refund Policy: All registration and tuition fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. Extenuating circumstances may apply and refunds may be granted upon review by the CSC Board of Directors on a case-by-case basis.
CSC Uniform/Practice Jersey/Equipment Policy: CSC players/families agree to the following:
Game day uniforms and optional gear: Wear the approved mandatory CSC Travel or Recreational kit and/or wear or use approved optional gear when representing CSC:
Equipment: Players will refrain from using equipment i.e. training vests, backpacks, balls, etc. that display an outside organization's logo other than manufacturer's logo or a CSC approved sponsor's logo while practicing or playing games on CSC provided facilities.
Practice/Training days: All CSC players training and or practicing on CSC provided facilities are strongly encouraged to wear CSC sanctioned practice jerseys. Players will not be permitted to display logos from outside organizations- except manufacturers logos- without express written consent of CSC. Additional training t-shirts are available at the beginning of the season at $12/shirt.
- Mandatory kit (Travel):
- Adidas mi Condivo custom CSC jersey in blue w/white & red vertical stripes, and white w/ blue & red vertical stripes (must purchase both jerseys);
- Adidas mi Condivo custom CSC shorts in blue w/ approved CSC logo;
- Adidas Copa Zone II cushion sock in blue w/white stripes;
- Uniforms are to be purchased at PJ’s Sports in Falls Church.
- Mandatory Kit (Recreation):
- Jersey: Adidas Estro- light blue with red numbers & approved CSC logo on front (center)
- Shorts: Adidas Parma- navy blue
- Socks: Adidas Copa Zone II- red
- Optional gear:
- Teams can choose to include players names on optional gear. Only the CSC logo and manufacturers logo can be displayed on optional gear.
- Embroidered #'s and logo are included on training jacket, training pant, and backpack.
- Approved Adidas Team Backpack in Bold Blue;
- Approved Adidas Tiro 17 training pant in Bold Blue;
- Approved CSC Adidas Tiro 17 training jacket in Bold Blue;
- Approved CSC hoodie in Bold Blue w/ CSC logo
CSC's Concussion Awareness, Prevention, and Management Policy for Parents and Players (all programs):
CSC's Concussion Awareness, Prevention, and Management Policy requires players and parents to be up-to-date on concussion awareness and prevention, and return-to-play procedures. This includes mandatory compliance according to Commonwealth of Virginia law before players 8 and older can participate in any soccer activities with CSC. The following items are required:
CSC Tryout Policy: Click Here
Player/Family Financial & Participation Commitment Policy for CSC Travel Soccer Players Rostered to a CSC Legacy Travel Team: Travel soccer requires ability, commitment, and behavior that go far beyond that of a recreational soccer focus. Therefore to help establish and maintain these standards players and player's families are required to fully commit financially and make every effort to participate the entire soccer year in team activities including training sessions, games, meetings, and team and club functions. Participation and financial commitments for CSC travel teams are for one seasonal soccer year starting with acceptance to the team after tryouts in May/June through to the last game played in the following Spring season. If a player chooses to leave their team midway through the seasonal soccer year they will not be released from their team roster until their financial obligations for the entire soccer year are fulfilled to their team, to the club, and a $500 release fee is paid in full. For example, a player who is rostered to Team A from CSC plays in the Fall, but decides to switch teams and/or clubs before the spring season starts will not be released until all club registration, outstanding team fees through to the end of the seasonal soccer year are paid in full including, but not limited to: fees for planned tournaments, club training fees, and club Registration fees either outstanding or due through to the end of the seasonal soccer year. Extenuating circumstances may apply and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by the CSC Board of Directors.